«Babies and oral hygiene: 7 Invaluable Tips»
Teaching children to brush their teeth is often a complicated and long-lasting endeavor. Many parents feel insecure with this topic and have questions, for example about how to best teach their child to take care of their own teeth, and what they should pay attention to, in order to ensure the child's dental health.
We would like to help you, so we have put together a short ebook containing the answers to the following questions, and much more:
- At what age should I start brushing my child's teeth?
- How often and for how long should I brush my child's teeth?
- What can I do when my child reaches the "terrible twos"?
- How exactly do you actually clean a child's teeth?
- At what age can children start doing it themselves?
- How do I check whether the teeth are clean enough?
- What kind of toothbrush/toothpaste should I use?
Additionally, you will find a compilation of games, poems and stories about oral hygiene, which can help making teeth cleaning more interesting and instructive for you and your child.
Bonus: A little trick you can use, if your child is refusing to brush their teeth.